Friday, November 2, 2007

Thing #7

Podcasting is something I have known about for years but never really tried. (Like bookmarking) I just recently started to explore this too. Since I am a technology freak, I subscribed to Twit (This Week In Tech) and I subscribed to the "Best Damn Podcast Ever". Both of these deal with technology and found them not only informative, but entertaining and fun as well! Also,Podcasting can be a useful tool at the library but I believe since it is fairly unheard of, it would cater to more of a younger audience. I believe that some of our older patrons would benefit from podcasting by staying up to date with the latest books news or keep up with the news inside the library by maybe having a streaming feed coming directly to a computer with headphones and have it all set up for them. It's a great way to learn as well as have fun while you relax at a library.
So finally, since as I said before, being a big technology fan I have experience with podcasting on my iPod. I get my podcasts through iTunes and just recently started to get more into them.

Very good tool and I plan on using it more often!
Thanks for this one!

No comments: